Thursday, August 12, 2010

It's not all about FF

While fanfiction is an integral part of my life, I just wanted to share with you another random thought...or two. I hate 'one-uppers'. Yeah, you know what I'm talking about. Someone says or does something and another bitch comes along and tries to one-up ya! WTF? Assholes! What makes me even more annoyed is when people one-up on stupid things. You say, "Hi!" to someone and they come along and say some shit like, "Good evening, sir and/or madam. I hope this day finds you well." And it just makes you poke their eyes out. I try very hard not to engage in one-upping the one-upper. Try to take the high road. However, that's not always the case. Every now and again you just gotta beat 'em - gotta have that last word.  Also, I like swearing. :)

1 comment:

  1. I third that!!! Well said cousin, well said!

    ReplyDelete